What is The Congress all about?
The congress provides a national multi-disciplinary platform in the world of
HIV/AIDS, TB and Non-Communicable diseases and a unique opportunity
to profile and promote your company to a wide range of clinicians and other
key stakeholders in the field. We are expecting 1000 delegates to attend the congress
- Provide updates in the management of PLHIV with opportunistic infections, ART complications and treatment failure in resource scarce settings.
- Policies and latest updates around management of HIV/AIDS and TB holistically
- Educate on issues related to HIV in the paediatric population, the PMTCT programme and women.
- To facilitate the meeting of diverse cultures in sharing and learning from each other in the quest for safer patient management systems
- Develop experienced clinicians to work independently and serve as consultants in HI. Medicine in different district and community health institutions
- Create an opportunity for networking between HIV clinicians, academics, researchers and policy makers
- Discussing any issue that are barriers in excellent management of these diseases.
- Acknowledge and appreciate exceptional contributions by health care professionals and institutions in the country
- Public Delegates 80% 80%
- Private Delegates 15% 15%
- Other 5% 5%